Workshops and Retreats
Morning YOGA RETREATS for All
At Rancho de Caldera on Sunday mornings this August 2012
Internationally renowned healer and teacher Sanjivani is offering a month of immersion in the tried and proven self-healing power of Yoga & Ayurveda, in which she has a wealth of knowledge and experience. Please visit her website for more details on this program: www.sanjivanihealing.
Morning Yoga Retreats - Integrative Healing Program
- Sunday Mornings : August 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Special Panama discounted rate of only $30 per Sunday morning of Yoga Retreat (in comparison to the usual rate of $150) or $120 for the 4-week immersion.
- Extra Special Panama discounted rate of 2 for 1 if you bring a partner or family member.
- Each week will build on the benefits of the prior sessions; although how many you attend is over to you. Each session will be a complete retreat program of it's own.
For Inquiry & Registration:
- Please contact Sanjivani Marie Amma at
- This retreat is suitable for men and women of all ages, body types, and health conditions.
- There is no prior experience required because the yoga practices chosen are well suited for all levels of strength and flexibility.
- Healthy brunch available at the restaurant of Rancho de Caldera afterwards.
- These retreats will share in-depth knowledge, with a gentle flow of yoga postures and relaxation coordinated with the breath.
- A perfect program to learn how to circulate your flow of life force, and to deepen your spiritual experience by working at the level of the heart.
Integrative Yoga Practice: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Teachings of the core principles of Hatha Yoga
- Teachings of the key principles of Ayurveda
- Moon Salutation (Chandra Namaskar)
- Gentle flow of Yoga postures that have the qualities of calming, cooling, grounding, rejuvenating, nurturing, and healing.
- Breathing techniques (Pranayama) to extend your life force and balance the polarities in your system.
- Guided Meditation (guided self-awareness)
- Yoga Nidra (long guided deep relaxation to relieve tensions)
Spiritual Healing Practice: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Devotional Chanting to the Divine Mother: Sri Chakra Puja (Goddess Ceremony with Flower offerings). This practice elevates consciousness and awakens the divine energies within.
About the facilitator
Sanjivani Marie Amma
Sanjivani has devoted her life to spiritual awakening and freedom, so she brings to her work a clarity of perception and a depth of understanding which she shares freely with an open and loving heart.
Sanjivani shares ancient Yogic & Ayurvedic wisdom for optimal health. She maintains that it is important to have physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance. After attending a training, people experience deep soul healing transformations that propel them towards their divine destiny. She also facilitates shamanic journeying & ceremonies, including spiritual practices to specifically cleanse and awaken the energy body.
Internationally recognized as an exceptionally gifted intuitive and healer, Sanjivani has a wealth of wisdom to share. She has a decade of professional trainings and experience in Ayurvedic Medicine, Integrative Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Yoga, Qi-Gong, Shamanic Energy Medicine, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (psychology).
Sanjivani has publications in scientific journals, and was the recipient of multiple research grants and awards. Her background in scientific research, and the interdisciplinary field of PNI (psycho-neuro-immunology), scientifically demonstrates the direct effects of the soma-psyche interplay in all fields of medicine, substantiating the extensive body-mind-spirit connection. To this end, she has conducted research in Universities across Canada, and at Harvard Medical School in America.
For more information please visit www.sanjivanihealing.